Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Olabelhe: A Great Story!

What I have been up to? Well I have been collaborating with one of the best pattern designers out there, to recreate a dress that I had bought Olivia last Easter. If you guessed that it was Dawn from Olabelhe then you were right. Just click on the picture and visit her site. Isn't this dress just amazing? What is even more amazing is that this dress is undoubtedly the cutest and yet most elegant dress pattern I have seen in a long time. It is the perfect blend of a peasant and fitted bodice. Perfect. I am afraid that we will have to wait a little while to get our hands on this one, but "good things come to those who wait". I am so thrilled that Dawn took this challenge, and I was able to see this idea come to fruition. She is amazing and very talented indeed. I am just all jumpy inside like a little child wanting to get my hands on this one. :)
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena