Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LIFE


October 6th, 2009

Hello Blog, I have missed you. I swore to myself that I was not going to post until I get some sewing done, but lo and behold that is still not the case. I have been busy with life, and school and birthday parties.

Nicolas had a wonderful birthday party this weekend. It was not too big, and not too small, and the kids had a great time at the bowling alley. Nicolas even bowled a spare. I cannot show any pictures, because Mama forgot to put the fully loaded battery back in her camera. Yeah! I was not so happy about that.

I finally had a day yesterday by myself. I dropped Olivia off in daycare at 7:30am and spent the day decorating, cleaning, gardening and running errands. LIFE, is getting in the way of my dreams right now, but I can handle it. I have no choice.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena