Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fix It Friday

Before-and-After


I did not feel like participating in today's Fix-It-Friday contest, so instead I decided to work on some of my own very poorly taken pictures. The weather was cloudy, I was trying to keep the camera on Aperture Priority, and this is what I got. Still it was a pretty good close-up of Nicolas, so I wanted to save it. No matter how much I worked on this photo, getting the skin tones to look good was not easy. The picture had alot of blue and grey areas, and adding too much yellow made him look weird. Oh well, this did it for me. Any critique is welcome.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena