Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
What a great day considering everything! On this day you were born. If you had not been born we would not have met. I would not have heard the words "I am going to marry you, or someone just like you!". I would have missed out on a ton of laughs and good times. Not known what is like to trust someone with all my heart. Had two wonderful and beautiful children (well most of the time), and travelled so many different roads. I hope your day ends better then it started. We are so proud of you and all you have done for this family.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena