Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mommy & Me Day

IMG_8949-2
IMG_8942full-2
IMG_8921(c)


We decided to play "hookie" today and go shopping together.  No school for her, no housecleaning for me.  We got dressed up, ate out, and enjoyed ourselves.  I think we needed this, even though her defiance continued all day, no matter how much I turned on the charm, right up to bedtime.  Nevertheless, it felt good to be one on one with her and at tell her 50 times how much I love her.  We also had a photography session, which she blessed, and surprisingly enough she wanted me to join in the fun.  Good.  Hubby complained that he did not receive any pictures of me for his birthday.  Now I have enough to send him one each day for a week.  LOL.  It also gave me a chance to post a "Relationship" picture, which is the theme for this weeks photography resolution (a picture each day) between me and a very good friend.  I am afraid that my pictures dont come close to the creative things she does on a daily basis, but I try.  Tomorrow I will post some photoshop edits that I attempted.  I am afraid there will not be any sewing for the next 24 hours, because my house is screaming "CLEAN ME!"



Our day ended good.  We are both exhausted.  Sorry Sarah, I know this is your idea too, but it was too good not to catch.  Obviously, mama was driving too fast around a corner.  Just think two minutes before I snapped this picture she was talking to me.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena