Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Bunny

Things that made me happy today.....
- finding some really good bargains
- sending my mom home, which made my daddy very happy
- snuggling with my daughter in the morning.
- great weather

So, yesterday was a really really bad day for me.  My bad luck struck once again, and as usual it hit hard.  It started when a package did not show up, and although I tried everything in my power to get it, USPS turned it around and sent it back because supposedly my address could not be identified.  So I will have to wait another three weeks for my package, and I will have to mail it to my mom.  Then I looked into the mirror, and realized my diamond earring was missing.  After searching for hours we found the back of the earring behind my bed, but the diamond is gone.  Three months old, and I lose it.  I was very sad yesterday morning tearing up the house in the hopes that by some miracle I would find it lying in a corner.  Nope.  No such luck.  I know  there are far worse things that could happen, but my husband does not give me jewelry very often so these earring meant a lot to me.  Sad.  Of course, I contemplated telling  him the truth, and I am glad I decided to do it.  His reply....."Honey its ok, don't worry, it's a small thing...you have to put it into perspective, we have our health, our families and our beautiful children and we are all  alive and well. So  what.  This is a minor thing in the grand scheme of things.  Spend the time enjoying your life , your mom and the kids and move on and remember I love you no matter what, so have a great day and don't fret the small things!"  I am glad I chose to tell him, because his words put a smile back on my face.  

Since all good things happen in three's, especially when it comes to me, the phone rang, and it was  American Airlines calling to  cancel my mom's flight.  My daddy was not too happy about that.  The kids were ecstatic when they got home from school and Omi was still here.  I think my mom was sort of excited too even though we got off to such a rough start.

So, how do you like my bunny?  This is just one bunny that we finished, and plan to sell on Etsy.  This one is sitting on a dowel, and can be a great accessory in any doorway or easter decoration.  It is made out of moss, hay and wood.  I added some more pictures below of what will be available on my site tomorrow.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena