Things that made me smile today....
- My UPS package that arrived this morning......shhhhhhh.....it is an early birthday gift
- an email from DH that he will be arriving a day early
- a fantastic book - DEAR JOHN
- bumping into a dear friend this afternoon
- watching Nicolas play with a good friend
- Patterns from Figgy arriving today.
What a day! I am thrilled that DH will be arriving tomorrow. So much so that I have not slept a wink in the last three nights. So last night I made the mistake of starting a book called Dear John. WOW. What a book. I spent three hours reading it until I finished the entire book. It was great. It was lovely. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. I cannot wait to see the movie now. It was such a great love story. Just what I needed to settle my heart for the day.
I had to stay home and wait for an early Birthday gift to arrive. I cannot say what it is yet, but it was nice and kept me busy for the rest of the day. I had hoped to get some sewing done, but I cannot concentrate on anything, so why bother. It felt great to just relax all day, and take some "me" time.