Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love is in the air.....or is that Spring....

Things that made me smile today....
- My UPS package that arrived this morning......shhhhhhh.....it is an early birthday gift
- an email from DH that he will be arriving a day early
- a fantastic book - DEAR JOHN
- bumping into a dear friend this afternoon
- watching Nicolas play with a good friend
- Patterns from Figgy arriving today.
What a day!  I am thrilled that DH will be arriving tomorrow.  So much so that I have not slept a wink in the last three nights.  So last night I made the mistake of starting a book called Dear John.  WOW.  What a book.  I spent three hours reading it until I finished the entire book.  It was great.  It was lovely.  I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  I cannot wait to see the movie now.  It was such a great love story.  Just what I needed to settle my heart for the day.  
I had to stay home and wait for an early Birthday gift to arrive.  I cannot say what it is yet, but it was nice and kept me busy for the rest of the day.  I had hoped to get some sewing done, but I cannot concentrate on anything, so why bother.  It felt great to just relax all day, and take some "me" time.  
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena