Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling blue?

Feeling blue?
Ottobre and Japanese Pants
Things that made me smile today.....
- Accomplishing an amazing 2 hour declutter clean-up
- Sewing
- Walking until my thighs ached
- being with friends
- finishing another Magic School Bus book with the kids
I was very tired this morning again.  Although I have managed to get at least 7.5 hours of sleep for the last three nights, this feeling of exhaustion made me grumpy.   I finally decided that maybe my allergies were just going haywire and it was time to take a Sudafed, and what do you know?  About an hour later I felt much better.    So I went at the house, putting away all the clutter that drives me batty, and in about 2 hours I finished.  That left me just a little time to cut out a sewing project.  I could not wait to sit at my sewing machine again.  
This is the Nirunaru pinafore dress from Ottobre in a size 86 from the Spring 2008 issue.  I lengthened the tunic by 6 inches, and I was actually thinking about adding 5 rows of elastic shirring to the bottom hem, but once she tried it on, I decided I liked it just as it is.  It is light and airy, and she really enjoyed wearing it.
I love the colors on this fabric.  It looks really good on her, and I am hoping that I can get the pants made this weekend.
After finishing her shirt, I met with some friends and walked.  It was hot, and it was hard to finish, but we did it.  I think we are all doing a good thing, and even though I hate getting out there, I am really glad that we are sticking to this.  It is fun to be together and it is healthy.  It is good for us in more then one way.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena