Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

 

I woke up early in the morning with my son staring at me wanting to know if I was awake yet.......No, Nicolas I replied, Mommy had a bad night with Olivia due to her cough.  I got to sleep another 20 minutes, when I heard his voice again say "Mommy, I have a present for you, but I won't be done for a few minutes, so keep sleeping."  I nodded, and dozed again.  I finally decided that these little cat naps were not going to do me any good, and got out of bed.  Nicolas immediately approached me and said "Mom, I am not finished with your present, so could you please go sit on the computer for a little while."  LOL.  That coming from a six-year old definitely sent me laughing into my office.
I was very happy that I did sit at the computer, because the amount of wishes I got on Facebook, really gave me a big smile.  Hugs to all of you for your thoughtfulness.
My gift was a drawing from my son.  Lately, he likes to draw everything.  This time it was a picture of our planet with lots of stars, and a rocketship, and Uranus, and Mars.  Yes, he knows the names.  Very colorful, and very good.  He gave it to me in a box.  I asked  him if I could keep the box.  He looked sad, and said No.  LOL.  He loves to hoard boxes.  
Anyways, after talking to family and DH in the morning, we headed to the beach.  I only wanted to do one thing today and that was to have a nice Big Hot Fudge Sundae with bananas and pecans, whip cream and a cherry on top.  Yes.  My wish came true, because after we hit the beach, we stopped at Marble Slab and each of us had a nice big ice cream.  By the way, I did not alter the colors in these pictures.  This is the blue sky we had today, and the blue/green water.  It was simply a gorgeous day, and I am so happy that I took the kids on their last day of Spring Break.  When I told them today that tomorrow they would both be going back to school, I was seriously touched at how unhappy they were.  Olivia thanked me numerous times for taking her to the beach, and letting her have an icre cream with gummy bears.  I spoiled them this time with lots of activities and wonderful toys.  
Oh well, I am looking forward to this week.  I have to get taxes done, and the house and my car are a disaster.  Oh, I don't want to go there.  Not today.  I am going to get a glass of wine, and enjoy the rest of my day.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena