Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ottobre Pear Shorts

Ottobre Pear Shorts

I have had this denim for ages.  I was always waiting for him to reach the great age where I hear the words "these are so cool"!  Yup, this washed out, bleached out, denim is cool, and he loves it.  So I tried the new short patterns from the 3/10 Ottobre issue.  I did not put a knit waistband on the pants.  I just made my own pattern.  I did not think the knit would hold up the pants, so I cut a waistband out of the same material and attached it.  Then I added elastic to make the pants fit.  They are a tad long for my taste, but at least I know his knees (and believe me they are always bruised at this age) will be protected.  I am not too fond of the high hem, but next time I know better and will do it differently.  

Ottobre Pear Shorts
BTW, someone asked about what Photoshop version I used.  I am currently using CS4, however CS5 is due to come out shortly, and I will most likely upgrade.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena