Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sally sells seashells at the seashore......Want some?

Sally sells seashells at the seashore......Want some?
It is amazing what one can do with Photoshop, and each day I learn more and more.  As you can see it was a dreary day, and to stay at home was just out of the question.  However, it was the perfect day to take a walk along the beach and collect seashells.  Perfect for me to take pictures.  It was windy and cloudy, but I was hoping that I could still take some pictures.
The first thing my friend says to me, "Well the water will be grey."  Yes, it was worse then grey, it was muddy and brown, but with the help of Lightroom that was an easy fix.  I took the photo at an angle, but that was an easy fix too.  No matter what I was happy to take the pictures, and thrilled at what I got.  Here is the final version.
Sally sells seashells at the seashore......Want some?
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena