Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sew boutiquey!






Things that made me smile.....
- finishing this outfit
- an unbelievably relaxing morning
- sticking to my guns
- a picnic dinner with the kids
- reading Winnie The Pooh as a bedtime story.
This week is really turning out to be great.  Yes, I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday, and yes I was not nice, but I know most other mothers have been there too.  The kids have a way of .......well you know......driving us crazy.  I sat down with both of them, and we tried to reach an agreement, however it did not last long.  Today they got in trouble again.  I am just taking their privileges away day by day.  Today we did not go to a playmate, and tomorrow there will be no tv.  The kids have to learn to respect this house, this family and my stuff.  

Other then that, I am making sure that no matter what I sew each day.  I am having a blast.  I really wanted to sew and not clean, and I am doing it.  Of course, the plan was that I spent the afternoons with the kids and clean the house at the same time, but ....haha...there has not been very much cleaning going on.  Oh well....I will take a day and make sure I get the house clean sometime this week.  So tada.....I finished the pants this morning....and now this beauty is finished.  I plan on selling it in my shop, and will list it first thing tomorrow morning.  It is a size 3T.  I love the colors.  It is perfect for a spring/summer outfit.  Everything is made out of 100% cotton, and the fabric I used for the pants is a crinkly white poly/cotton blend.  It is great for pants.  It never wrinkles.  Perfect for the summer weather.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena