Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, October 21, 2010

petits détails: Learning the ABCs

It has been a long time since I have seen such beautiful detailing wrapped up in one lovely blog. I used to spend hours cross-stitching until I needed glasses. It became too hard to see the linen I was stitching. However, I loved going in beautiful small shops that sold so many beautiful fabrics and looking at the beautiful things people would embroidery and cross-stich. This site reminds me of those times.
The author is american, living in Paris. Dreamy? Oh yes. What is even more special, is that she shares her wonderful finds and arts on her blog and in her Etsy shop.
Petits Details is definitely worth viewing. Go take a look and leave her a beautiful comment. She deserves it.

Posted via email from Kinderkouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena