Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Small and Cute!

I finished another Emily Sunsuit for a customer, and once again I had to take a picture. I find these baby dresses too cute for words. Especially because this one was a size 0-3months. So small, so cute!

This is the next project I am working on. I have had this idea in my head for the last two weeks, but due to "LIFE", I have not been able to get to it. Today I decided that nothing was going to get in the way of my sewing no matter what. I did not make the beds, clean the breakfast dishes, pick up laundry or towels.....nothing. Of course, wouldn't you know it, that an old friend of mine was in town visiting and knocked at my door. Of course. I was so embarressed, when she followed me into the kitchen. Why do people do that? Stay in the Living room when you are not asked to come in the kitchen. Please. Anyways, I hope to be done with this outfit by tomorrow, and I cannot wait to try it on Olivia.
This adorable dress was presented on the blog of Pink Picket Fence. Truly beautiful adaptation of this pattern, and the pink linen fabric is so simple, and so elegant. I believe that most of the times, we make way too many things with prints, and forget about how wonderfully simple and classic a plain fabric can be.

close-up of bodice and ketchup stains.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena