Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introducing the Buttercup Dress


This is my newest creation. The pattern is all mine. I have been working on this for quite some time, however I am still not 100% with it. I call it my Buttercup Dress, and I made it using Erin McMorris fabric called Sophie's Garden from the Wildwood collection. I just love these colors. Have to get my hands on some more of this fabric soon. I think it would make such a lovely summer tunic for me paired with a white linen pant. Yum. Like I said the pattern did not turn out like I wanted. The front sits higher then I had envisioned, and because the elastic goes through the sleeves and the back, it does not lie as flat as I want it too. I am going to make a few more versions of it so that I can get it right.

On another note I just want to say Happy Birthday MOM! I wish I could be celebrating with her, but we will be there soon, and then she gets to take care of us for 6 whole weeks. Thus the reason, I bought her a day at the spa for her birthday. She will need it. LOL.

This is a new pattern being worked on by the Scientific Seamstress.
Other varieties can be seen on her blog. Lovely.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena