Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ottobre Summer Shorts





I had planned on making these shorts for Olivia to match the new Buttercup blouse, however.................... you may notice that these legs look a bit masculine. Yes, they fit my son. They were huge. Of course, I am so grateful that they fit at least one of my children, and he loves them.

This pattern is from the Ottobre issue 3/2006 and it is a size 74. The material I used is an orange denim from JA's. I have not put buttons on these shorts yet. Thank goodness, considering the fact that flower buttons really would not look so good on a pair of a boys shorts. I will probably place some metal buttons on the side vents or try and think of something else. Anyhow, they fit Nicolas wonderfully. The length is perfect, covering his knees for all those falls that 5 year olds tend to take. I intend to cut this pattern out for him again (most likely in a size 86), since it was easy to make and put together.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena