Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Great Memorial Day Weekend!



I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  I know I did.  I was actually sort of terrified of being alone with the kids for three days, because it was supposed to rain the entire time.  However, things worked out rather nicely, and the kids found a way to occupy themselves and me.  We usually spend alot of time outside running around, swimming and riding our John Deere tractor (can you hear the men grunting - LOL), so not being able to do some of those things had me worried.  I did buy a new DVD for the kids, but we never had a chance to watch it.  We played with our trains, our kitchen, took time to draw and baked a cake.  We cooked, cleaned and wrestled, and then finally Monday we got to go outside.  I bought them this new pool, and nothing else really mattered.  Both kids were begging to go to bed at about 6:30pm.  It's a wonder what fresh air, water and lots of laughing can do to the body.

I have come to the realization that weekends are my favorite part of the week.  The slowing down, the time we spend at the kitchen table, the laughter while we are playing outside and all the kisses and hugs that come my way after a great day, make it all worth while.


I found this on a new blog called Katie did journal.  
She has some wonderful creative ideas for kids.


This blog called Amazing Mae can also be highly recommended.  
One of her posts has to do with everything for boys.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena