Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, July 23, 2009

At Home Again


I had a wonderful vacation visiting my family in Sacramento. It is a beautiful place to live, with such a wonderful atmosphere for families with children. Each day we visited a different park for the kids, and each day they had a good time. All the playgrounds were nicely covered, so the heat did not overwhelm you. We also visited several different waterparks, which the kids thoroughly enjoyed. So many beautiful things to do. Even though we did not do much sightseeing, I had a relaxing summer vacation thanks to my family.
Every Thursday night we went to the Town Center and watched a band play, while tons of children danced to the music. Afterwards, we treated ourselves to a yummy ice cream - either Yogurt or Gelato. The temperatures were perfect when we first arrived. Unlike Florida, we were able to enjoy the 80's, and at night the temperatures dropped to 58F. Great weather to watch the sun set on Folsom Lake every night. The last two weeks were quite a different story, with temperatures always above 100, and night temperatures only dropping to the 70's. It was hard to enjoy anything but the pool during this time, and I must admit that I got a bit ansy to get home during this time. These type of temperatures just make traveling, sightseeing, and getting around impossible.

My parents have bought a beautiful house, and my sister lives about 10 minutes away. So I was able to enjoy all of my family for the first time in a long time. I am looking forward to visiting them again in December for Christmas, if everything goes right.

So, I am home again. We were greeted at the airport by my hubby who has been allowed to come and visit for 10 days. Yes, I am incredibly happy and excited that he is home. I guess that is quite obvious since my four suitcases are still sitting where I left them. It is sooooooooooooo nice to have him home, and the children have been so excited to see him again. The weather is absolutely gorgeous here, and we have spent all day outside enjoying the dry warm air. I must say that my anticipation to come home was somewhat expected and understood by everyone. There is nothing better then a hug from your spouse when you really need it, and I needed it. Please forgive me for not posting again for a few days, while I enjoy him. Its really good to be home.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena