Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Gift of Love


Jeannine feels ......
happy, excited, blessed, loved, fortunate, lucky, hugged, sad, tired, lonely, guilty and strong.

So put all of that in a basket, and tell me what you get. A wife, who just dropped hubby off at the airport for another six month tour in Kuwait. I think this is the toughest thing we have ever done as a couple, and yet it has strengthened our relationship more then anything I could ever imagine.

The last ten days with him have been so much fun. If I could sum it up, I would say I felt like I was 26 all over again. We went to the movies, had drinks, talked into the wee morning hours outside, enjoyed our friends, shopped, grilled, swam, played with the kids, laughed and then held hands. We shoved everything into these 10 days that we have not been able to do in the last five years. Whoever said "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" definitely knew how we felt. I feel so fortunate at the moment.

Now, I am back in reality. Cleaning the kitchen, staring at my sewing room, planning birthdays, buying school supplies, and blogging. Here we go again........Sort of excited to be home again, sort of lonely without him, happy to have had such an amazing summer break, and feeling really really lucky.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena