Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, July 4, 2009

VACATION



Yes, we are on vacation, and enjoying ourselves so much with family and friends, that I have not been able to find the time to write. I must also mention that the entire family is sharing one computer. My mother owns a MacBook and I have had the most difficult time loading pictures. It has taken me four weeks to figure this thing out.
I will be home soon, and hopefully will have alot of beautiful things to post about. Above are pictures of Omi and all of her grandchildren, and the kids enjoying the beach.
Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July!
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena