Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall is in the air in my home!

I have been doing alittle cleaning, and little decorating. What else can you do when the weather is so bad? And I am afraid that no matter how hot it is outside, I am in the mood for Fall. It just cannot come fast enough.



While shopping on Monday, I grabbed a few things to decorate with, one being this swag that I wrapped around my hurricane candle.

I even tried to get the kids in the mood, by using my cookie cutter on their P&B sandwiches, served with an apple. Yum!



The bunk bed has arrived. I moved furniture back into the room, and now it is time to finish the curtains, put the new sheets on the bed, and finish making the pillows. We are in love.

I bought these cubbies at Target last year. They do a great job shelving all those loose small objects and books that otherwise make his room look like a mess. The green fabric bins are full of artwork, crayons and junk.

This rain is getting on my nerves now. We could not leave the house again today, due to thunderstorms all morning. One minute I am turning the lights on, and the next I am turning them off, over and over again. This kind of weather puts you in a funky mood. You just want to curl up on the couch, light a Pumpkin Pie candle, and read a book.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena