Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, September 18, 2009

Everything is possible....

Yes, I am having a ton of fun with photoshop right now. Playing with shapes and figures, and trying to find something that really appeals to me. I think my new banner turned out great. Now I will work on a Christmas look. I doubt I will make up one for Fall or Halloween. I just do not have the time. However, at night when I am so tired and don’t want to stand on my feet, this is a great way to spend my time.

A new pattern. I saw it on one of my favorite Fabric Stores Farmhouse Fabrics. They have a beautiful assortment of fabrics, and I love to look at their things. Nicolas and Olivia desperately need some new pajamas, so hopefully I will get a few sets cut out this weekend.

My house cleaning is finally coming along. I have been waiting for the bed to come in order to clean up three other rooms in my house that were affected by this move. Today I worked on my office, and tomorrow I will attack my sewing room. Then I need to do some deep cleaning. My windows are filthy, and my garden is in desperate need of some weeding. HELP! I just wish this humidity would let up, so we could go outside. My glasses fog up the moment I step through the door.

I have been trying to read through some of my blogs lately. Have not found too much to write about, so here goes nothing….

Creative Little Daisy Is a cute blog, and she has very nice cheap decorating ideas. A lot of fun fall things.

La Petite Peony is a cute blog that has a wonderful design. Very cute..

Doppelnaht posted cute pictures of a velour hoodie. Great color combinations. It seriously gives me some ideas.

[835.jpg]

Just Us posted an adorable picture/idea for scrapbooking. I don’t usually do scrapbooking, but I like to make pictures for the kids rooms sometimes. This is a wonderful idea for keeping track of your little ones.

Such a cute top pictured on Ki-ba-doo. It was made using the Enna Farbenmix pattern. Love it. I am sure that would be easy to make with an Ottobre pattern.

P1090087.JPG (image)[P1090087.JPG]

Drehen+von+P1080629.JPG (image)[Drehen+von+P1080629.JPG]

P1080633.JPG (image)[P1080633.JPG]

Here is the new fabric line from Lila Tueller Designs called Eden. Simply gorgeous.


Eden+pink.jpg (image)[Eden+pink.jpg]

pillow+pop+boudoir.jpg (image)[pillow+pop+boudoir.jpg]

Cute Embroidery design posted by Luzia pimpenella

P1330459.JPG (image)

[P1330459.JPG]


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena