Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, September 18, 2009

Beautiful blog friends....

So this is my latest banner idea for Fall. Could not get the kids to fall asleep last night, so I spent my time at the computer playing until they finally fell asleep. It was way too late to start sewing, so I will have to wait until tomorrow.


Southern Matriarch posted a wonderful tutorial on continuous piping. A real treat on how to attach piping without overlapping the ends. Please leave her a comment for the wonderful work she did.

finishedpiping.jpg (image)[finishedpiping.jpg]


This cute lovely was posted by Tanti colori. I love the rickrack on the bottomempirchenkombi_blog.jpg (image)[empirchenkombi_blog.jpg]


A new embroidery set from Der Stickbaer. Too cute.

waldtiere-alle-kl


Lately, alot of cute doll dresses have been made. Teri over at mermaids made a cute ensemble for her little doll.

















And the Scientific seamstress posted a tutorial for a princess dress on her blog. My daughter is carrying a naked doll around, so I guess I need to get something done there.




Yvestown finally posted a picture of her sunroom. I cannot believe those floors are painted. Lovely.


Unboring boys has a must read article about the 7key elements you must have for your boys this fall. Good read.


Can you get any cuter? I just love this blog. Villa Valmanja & muita käsitöitä


Ok enough inspiration for today. I need to get some work done.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena