Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PMS

Found these on Flickr. Love the embroidery and the combination of fabrics.

Posted on IINU's blog. Gorgeous adaptation of the Farbenmix Quiara Tunic. Just look for a finnish-english translator and enjoy her blog. She sews beautiful clothing, and she has a fabric shop.

I am in a terrible mood lately. Not enough sleep, and no food in my stomach. I hate when I feel this way, and act this way, but nothing I do makes me feel better accept peace and quiet. I would have to drive the kids to the end of the earth to get that, so I will just have to survive the next few days in some other way. Or should I say they will! LOL. Anyways, I am heading off to bed early, and so are the kids, hoping that tomorrow the sun will be shining, a permanent smile will be glued to my face, and I won't miss hubby so. Only 64 days until he's back in my arms, and every once and awhile I go through this "miss him so much" phase. Forgive me.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena