Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's that time of year again!


 Olivia wearing her Oliver & S Blouse and Ottobre Jeans.



The house was clean, the beds were made, and I even managed to vacuum the house all before 8am yesterday morning.  I was ready to go.  After I dropped Olivia off, and my newly upholstered dining room chairs arrived, I was going to start my next sewing project.  So I thought.


Remembering that I needed to wash Nicolas' uniform for Soccer I threw a load of laundry in, and scurried to get Olivia dressed.  The machine was making a ton of noise, and then a everything got quiet.  My machine was dead.  I knew it was coming.  It was 11 years old, and it was just a matter of time.  I am a tad bit happy that I have a reason to buy a new one, but the entire research process, and shopping process does not excite me at all.  I drove around all day, picked up the kids, and drove again looking for the best deal, listening to all the salespeople, and finally at 8pm last night bought a Maytag at Lowes with a 20% discount.  The new machine is being delivered today.  Yippee!!!  I cannot wait to do laundry.   Never heard me say that before, huh?


You know my first thought yesterday, was that I am having a bad luck streak, and something else is bound to happen.  All I could think about was please don't let it be Henrietta, our car.  I would die.  Too many expensive repairs would just kill me so close to Christmas time.  With my luck it should not surprise me, but thank goodness, my toaster decided to go on the brink this morning.  I guess that $7 Walmart toaster, that lasted me four years, was my third strike.  I can handle that.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena