Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tamron 18-270mm

Lightroom-2-Catalog-PreviewsIMG_7728IMG_7722IMG_7704IMG_7696


The only thing I wanted for Christmas this year was a new zoom lens for my camera. My decision became quite easy once I read Jodi's post on the new Tamron 18-270mm. I have been using my prime lens so much that I felt like a child using this big thing, but the pictures are wonderful and I am quite happy with my choice. We decided it was best to try out the lens in case it did not match my expectations, and so far so good. I am happy with the clarity and the image stabilization that is built into this thing.

I am sitting here sipping on a Hotty Totty because my throat feels like it is on fire. I don't need to get sick this week. I need to be in tip top shape. So I am off to bed for a long night's sleep, with a scarf wrapped around my throat, plenty of vitamins, and sweet thoughts of my hubby's return.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena