Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My ever-growing relationship with my camera.

IMG_9115
IMG_9105
A little fun with Nicolas and Photoshop.








Things that made me happy today.....
- donating money to the people of Haiti
- the outpoor of love and selflessness that has been shown to the people of Haiti
- the rain keeping me indoors
- homemade bratkartoffeln (fried potatoes)
- polishing off a ton of ironing


A boring day in our household.  The rain, the dark skies, and having both toddlers at home, left little room for the imagination.  I managed to complete a few of my long overdue tasks, and then edit some recent pictures I took of Nicolas.  Played a little bit in Photoshop, and liked the end result.  I am having a great time with my camera.  Being with the kids is a given, and to have my new baby around to capture our moments makes it just so much more fun.  I am still working on that perfect focus with my lenses, however the more practice I get,  hopefully the better I get.




Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena