Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to normalcy

Things that made me happy today.....
- Sleeping in one more time.
- watching the kids play together like only a parent wishes they could.
- after weeks and weeks of disciplining, watching them clean their playroom together
- eating French toast for dinner.

I swear this will be the last Vday picture I post, but yum the kids sure did enjoy these.  We had a nice 7 days together, and although Olivia is still all blotchy and itchy, things are getting back to normal again.  Whew!  Lets just hope she survives her day at school tomorrow.  I in the  meantime played a little with my blog to get it "all springy" as my friend would say.  I still have not achieved the look I really wanted, but as long as pink plays a part, I guess there will be more fun in it.  
Posted pictures this  morning of Olivia in her new pants.  She really liked them, and I intend to make a few more pairs of those.  Great fit.  I also want to make Nicolas a pair of jeans this week, so I am off and running again with my sewing. So happy that I successfully finished a pair of Ottobre pants for her.  I do love their patterns, and pants is what she needs a lot of.  I must say though, Ottobre drafted them much skinnier then the past patterns, and that is a nice change.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena