Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, February 6, 2010

buon giorno!

Things that made me happy today.....
- spending the day with the kids
- taking great pictures
- early bedtimes
- great advice from friends.

Surprise, Surprise!  Tired, moody and cloudy I stepped out of bed and was not prepared to have such a great day.  I like those kind of surprises.  The kids and I wandered through town, took some nice pictures, and ate lunch together.  Then we arranged to have a friend over, and the kids enjoyed themselves all afternoon.  I actually got something accomplished, and put those lovely kiddos in bed before 7pm, just in time to watch some tv.  Nice, really really nice.  Now I off to cook those lovely tomatoes and enjoy a nice glass of wine.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena