Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, March 1, 2010

Going West?

Things that made me happy today:
- the weather was gorgeous
- beating my mom in SCRABBLE again! Woohoo!
- getting my hair cut

Omi is spoiling the kids left and right.  She could not help herself from buying a Ralph Lauren belt buckle in Dallas, and of course a nice cowboy hat to boot.  Needless to say, Nicolas loves it, and wears the belt everyday.  Olivia got a dog, that uses it tail to roll around while laughing hilariously.  Both of them want me to leave and go see Opi, while Omi stays home with them.  Of course, they quickly changed their minds, when I walked out the front door!  LOL.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena