Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, February 28, 2010

MIA

Things that made me happy today.....
- seeing the children sooooooo happy.
- talking to Lance today
- making sure a good friend was ok without me (I miss her a bunch).
- knowing my bday surprise may come early.
- beating my mom in SCRABBLE.
- eating Banana Splits because the weather demanded it.
- my moms cooking.

I am afraid that I will be MIA for awhile, because whenever my mom comes to visit, we stay busy from dawn to dusk.  In the morning I am usually busy with the kids, and at night, my mom challenges me to a game of SCRABBLE.  Normally, she really kicks my butt, but I am proud to say that last night I actually beat her.  Only by +1 point, but hey I beat her.  Whenever I get a free moment I will be sure to post pictures and say hello.  I want to take advantage of the time I have with her, and not sit at the computer which I am sure everyone will understand. 

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena