Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Happy Family

Things that made me happy today.....
- the warmth of the sun, and the hope of spring coming soon
- getting Nicolas' furniture set up exactly like I wanted
- Curry chicken for dinner
- my camera
- finding my sunglasses, which I thought were lost forever

We are definitely enjoying our time together.  Thanks for the compliments on the new "doo".  LOL.  That was a real disaster, and thank goodness my mom was here to fix it.  I was seriously scared of myself when I got home.  I did not think I could get it to look nice.  Although it is a lot shorter then I wanted, I am happy with the cut.  Relief.  
I am looking forward to sewing some spring things.  I see all these wonderful pics on Flickr and Etsy, and I can barely sleep at night.  Oh well, I am enjoying my company right now and the fun we are having with the kids.  All the smiles and giggles cannot be replaced by a Bernina.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena