Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

I have been so busy with mom being here that I have barely found any time whatsoever to post. We have been busy shopping, decorating, crafting, and eating. That of course, does not include the time we spend playing around with the kids, or competing in a game of SCRABBLE every night. I will have a lot of things to post about once she leaves. I do not want to waste any time right now with my blog. I am also contemplating what my next Canon camera should be. I have a birthday coming up, and would like to get something a little better then the one I have. Trying to decide between the Canon 7D and the 50D. If anyone would like to give their two cents in the comment section, please do so. All the reviews I have been reading lately tend to point me in the direction of the 7D. Thus the difference in price. Anyways, getting more and more excited as each day goes by and my birthday approaches. I also recently bought two new barchairs for my kitchen. Love them, and was thrilled at how easy it removed the children from under my feet when I was cooking. Even more a reason to smile. BTW, this chair is a great sewing machine chair. It moves up and down and adjusts to many heights.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena