Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Modern Chair

Things that made me happy today....
- Nicolas' eye appt. went very well.  He does not need glasses.
- A birthday present for me that should last about 20 years.
- Having a reason to dress up.
- My mom decorating the house
- crafting with the whole family

The above chair is my birthday present from my parents.  A little find at TJ Maxx/Home Goods Store with a beautiful price tag under $300.  Yes, thrilled about this find, and the only thing that could have made it better would be to find two of these chairs.  No such luck.  They only had one.   This is the perfect chair for my somewhat modern with a touch of old, living room.  What a great chair.  I am totally in love with it.  More pictures to come once we finish decorating the room.  I am so excited that the chair is leather, because Olivia loves it, and that sends out a major DANGER DANGER DANGER signal to this mommy.  I have been so torn as to what kind of chair  I could buy knowing that I have two toddlers who would ruin a fabric covered anything in a matter of days.  Seriously, as a parent, I highly recommend leather in every kind of way.  It is a smart and practical choice.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena