Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fixing group shots in PS

Another PS lesson I learned today.  I think it would work great if you are taking shots from a tripod, however I did not, therefore the seamless binding was not as seamless as I had hoped for.  Oh well, it was a quick easy lesson, and I was able to make a great photo out of two somewhat mediocre pictures.
The first thing I did was bring in both pictures and convert the background image into Layer O.   Then I used the Auto-Align tool under the Edit menu to align both pictures.  I obviously had to crop both pictures since I did not hold the camera at the same angle for both shots.
Next, I hid Layer 0 and used the Marquee tool to get rid of the section of the picture that I wanted to delete.  
Then I did the same thing with Layer 1.
Making both layers visible, I can already see my progress.  Fantastic.
The last step was not so satisfactory for me.  The blend was awful, however I used the Auto-Blend option under the Edit menu.
I ended up cropping the picture, and fixing the seams myself, and the above picture was the end result.  WOW.  PS4 is unbelievable. 
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena