Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Imagine That!

Imagine That!
Nothing happened this weekend as planned, but imagine that?  I wanted to get a few things done, and then trace out a few patterns, bake a cake, and go on a bike ride.  I did none of the above.  I am hoping that maybe tomorrow will a bit different.  I am also planning to take a sewing day or two this week.  Enough chores have been done, and I need a break.  Of course, one of things we did "attack" today was Olivia's room.
We moved her furniture, cleaned out everything, and in the process realized that she has enough clothing for this summer.  That saddened me because I could not wait to make her a few dresses.  Oh well, time to tell my sister to stop sending me hand-me-downs.  I won't get to sew her anything, if I keep getting all these pretty clothes from Gymboree and Janie and Jack.  LOL.   Let's see what I can still stuff in her closet.  If not, I will sell it in my shop.



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena