Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whimsy Wednesday

Things that made me smile today.....
- these cute little red sandals
- scratching off another important detail on my to do list
- being with friends last night

Aren't these just the cutest little sandals?  I fell in love with them.  Now don't laugh when I tell you I found them at K-mart.  I don't go there often, but I needed to get some groceries, and right next door was K-mart.  Knowing that I have to tackle a mound of paperwork today, I decided to amuse myself and walk around alittle.  I normally don't wear red shoes, but put these together with white shorts and cute top, and I could not resist.  

Life has been somewhat hectic and fun for us lately.  It's all about the kids right now.  I tell myself to take full advantage of this lovely spring weather before it gets too hot to do anything outside.  So, we usually head outdoors once a day, and before you know it, I am at the stove cooking dinner, bathing the little ones, reading, and we are all asleep.  I cannot even keep my eyes open past 9:30pm.  Is that joke or what?  I am exhausted, and although I have quite a few errands to tackle this week, I have decided that the next two days I am going to take it easy.  I need a break from everything.  Some me time.  

I must say I really like the spring and summer clothing this year.  I am finding a lot of inspiration and cute things on websites.  Although our economy may feel sluggish, thank goodness the clothes are not.  Cute colors, cute designs, great cotton fabrics.

Tiered Flouncy Sundress Pattern at You can Make This (http://youcanmakethis.com)

Love the large gingham squares at Mini Boden (http://www.bodenusa.com)

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena