Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's all about the lighting!

Things that made me smile today.....
- taking a nice nap
- a great italian lunch with tomatoes and mozzarella, and fresh basil from the garden
- sticking to my diet
- joining Shuttermom University (Thanks Dianne)
- taking some more shots of the kids

Took this picture way too dark, but I had to keep it.  A really great smile.  It is not easy to expose properly when your subject is standing in the shade.  Of course the background is totally blown, but I finally decided it could be a great black and white.

Same picture without the smile, and taken with the flash set to -1/3exp.  I definitely got a better picture but his face was lit up a bit too much for my taste.  

Olivia was even further in the shade, so in this case I think except her hair being so shiny the picture turned out fine.  

They can't all be pretty!  LOL.

Or willing.

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena