Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quick update

Quick update
Quick update
Quick update
Quick update


Things that made me smile today...
- my new Steamdynamo machine (a powerful and environmentally great product)
- a good friend making me laugh until I cried
- a secret
- making the concrete on my balcony look like new
- losing 3 pounds
- my progress in photography
Yesterday was not the best day for me.  I felt fine, but things just got in the way of my happiness all day.  I won't go into the details, but the end of the day made it all worth it, when I met some friends, and laughed again - mostly at myself. 
 I am becoming a real beach bum, enjoying the pictures  of the kids at the beach.  Teaching myself new editing techniques.  It is a daily battle, but one that I enjoy.  Reading and taking pictures is an easy thing to do while watching the kids all day.  Hoping to get moving on some JULY 4th sewing soon.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena