Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tidbits | Kinder Kouture


So if you are wondering why I have not blogged in a few days, I guess you could say I have been busy. LOL. I have been sewing alot, and at the same time being a good mommy. Last night I thought to myself that it really paid off to clean the house from top to bottom, because now it has proven to to be pretty simple to maintain. Once everything is organized, or almost everything (LOL) I can still find the time to do small projects each day, sew, and do my mommy duties all at the same time. Even on days when we seem to run in and out of the house, all I have to do is pick up. It is hard to find time for myself, so every little bit of organization helps. I am just glad that all those weeks of hard work paid off.
Read more.....here
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena