Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Easter is almost here......

Farbenmix Dot Ribbon Blue/Red
Found here.
HOPING FOR SPRING SALE.....Bunnies Japanese Import YARD in  GreenFarbenmix dot ribbon Red/White
Sold here.
Found at the Ribbon Jar.


Rabbits in Pink - Japanese Cotton - Fat QuarterJapanese Bunnies and Strawberries - PinkJapanese Bunnies and Strawberries - RedFabric Covered Buttons        - Bunch of Bunnies
Found here.
Fabric Covered Buttons        - Red and White Folk Print - Birds and Trees
Found here.
Cute Russian Doll and Horse - Japanese fabric
Found here.
Zebras, Elephants and Hippos - Japanese Tape
Found here.
Fungus Among Us PINK Fabric 1 yd
Found here.
A day in the woods ribbon/sewing tape
Rare Vintage Woven Elephant RibbonHedgehog Ribbon (2M)
Great for boys.
Love Birds  -  Farbenmix Ribbon - 1 yard
Farbenmix Ribbons.
linen - hand dyed - chartreuse
So many beautiful things, and so much inspiration.  Stay away from the internet if you want to cut down on your stash, and save your money.  I have a birthday coming soon so I cannot wait to just spend some of my money.  Any favorites?  I love the bunny fabric (the first one), which I first saw on Ravenhill.  What a beautiful blog she has, and so many beautiful things.  Honestly, I really like to blog, and my favorite blogs have alot of wonderful pictures, but the reason I keep coming back is because I find the writer to be interesting.  I definitely recommend reading this one.  I spent my morning on this one, and enjoyed it thoroughly.  

Since we are discussing blogs, another favorite of mine is Sheree's Alchemy.  I know you will love what she has been writing about.  Her creations are lovely, and the fabric she uses is fantastic.  I spent an hour reading her blog last night, and really enjoyed this one too.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena