Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, March 13, 2009

A new Doo!

Now
Before






I finally did it.  I got my hair cut.  I had to wait awhile, and I was incredibly nervous, but now it is done, and I am more then happy.  I really like it.  I need some blonde highlights, and then hopefully that will make it look even better.  I was scared to go too short, but I may just do that during my next appointment.  There was no light, so please excuse the bad quality of the pictures.  

By the way, we are enjoying such nice weather, and we have been outside for the last two days enjoying it.  This weekend it is supposed to rain again, so we had to take full advantage of it.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena