Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wondering where I am?

Canon DC22 DVD Camcorder
My husband is taking some time off before he leaves to go to Iraq, so I am busy having family fun.  In all honesty, I have spent the  last two days researching camcorders.  What a pain.  For the first time, I cursed the internet for providing too much information.  I finally decided on the brand name, and just picked one.  So far, so good.  We ran around town yesterday trying to make a decision and noone provided alot of help.  The reason this is so important is probably apparent.  I wanted to put my hubby on tape for the kids, and of course send him updates of their progress as well.  Now if only I could afford a nice new camera.  I want a Canon.  I want a good one.  I will keep dreaming.

Other then that, my life has been rather quiet, happy and fulfilled.  Hopefully I will get a little sewing time tomorrow or Friday.  Right now, I cannot even see my cutting table, due to the enormous amounts of paperwork that was needed for my taxes.  That will take me a whole day to file, and I am not looking forward to it.  
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena