Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, April 10, 2009

I am so happy that I got to dress several girls in this year's Easter Dress.  I always hope that customers send me pictures, and on some occasions I have managed to obtain a few.  In this case, the pictures are of my niece.  My sister relies on me for holiday dresses for the girls.  I think Sophia looks great.  It is so nice to know that your work is well appreciated.  She called it her "Cinderella dress".

I have decided that I may have the Kidevirus.  Any idea what that is?  Well the symptoms include extreme tiredness, little or no motivation, and irritability at every little childs voice.  Get it?  The Kid E virus!  Today, I tried everything to just block the kids out of my ears - IPOD, cotton, and very loud TV music.  Nothing would do.  Is it the excitement of Easter, or what?  Neither one of them have fallen to sleep this week before 9pm, and I just feel terribly tired.  Not motivated, not willing, and not able in alot of cases.  Is this what it feels like to be a single mom?  Well, I guess then husbands are important.  Just kidding.  Don't worry, I have not lost my sense of humor, and I will sew something before this weekend is over if it kills me.  

This is a beautiful simple childrens dress made out of a man's shirt 
and the tuturial for the dress can be found here:























Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena