Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fabrics Galore

Yes, I went shopping and I had alot of fun.  I think it has been almost six weeks 
since I visited my favorite fabric shops.  What did I find.

I found this at Joann's.  Love pink and yellow.

This one I found at JA's as well, and paired it up with a euro green and white polka dot,
brown denim, and a green and white gingham.
This is another set I found at JA's.  The stripe is a seersucker.
Amy Butler
Euro fabric.  Can't decide whether to go with the red and orange, or orange and pink.


Cute print I found in a local quilt shop.Add Image

Immediately fell in love with this black and white print.  Now I have to decide whether to pair it
with greens or pink.

Loved this polka dot print.  Envision a cute retro dress.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena