Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, April 4, 2009

One beautiful spring day......

we were celebrating our last day with "Daddy" before he leaves for Dallas, and Ft. Benning and his final destination Kuwait or Baghdad.  Enjoying lunch outside, playing ball, and listening to John Denver.  However, it ended up as a day of mourning.  My sister called and told me that my grandmother had died in her sleep.  Although, it was a very sad moment, a part of me was relieved to know that she was no longer just lying there in pain and waiting for the inevitable.  Now she is with her son, her husband, her sister, and her daughter.  I can't imagine life without her, but nothing lasts forever........nothing.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena