Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Purple Empire Top and Ottobre Hennina Pants

Finally finished the purple outfit. The pants are a cotton seersucker fabric. I need to put something on top of the vent. Am hoping to find an interesting button tomorrow. The top has enough frou-frou, so I would prefer to keep the pants plain and simple. The pants are the Hennina pattern from the newest Ottobre 3/2009 Size 74. I added an inch to the length and 1 inch to the depth of the crotch. I guess because she still wears diapers, the pants are always so short in the crotch depth.

Olivia is finally feeling better, so tomorrow I am finally giving myself a day off. Although I need to clean the house, I hope to cut out a few tops and shorts, so as to have lots to work on next week. Now it is off to bed.

This just went on sale at The Cherubs Closet - Isn't adorable? She makes adorable things.





Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena