Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Opi


If you believe life is great,
live a great life,
then your kids will be just fine.

Have I ever mentioned that one of my favorite shows lately (when nothing else is on of course) is Andy Griffin.  It is on all the time, and we laugh so hard when we watch it.  Well, our son reminds us of Opi.  He still needs a little work, but add the red hair and I think the resemblance is there.  Yesterday Nicolas drew a picture for his good friend Garrett.  Without my knowledge, he stole a stamp and put it in the mailbox.  Today he came to me screaming with the newspaper, and said "Mommy, Mommy I am so excited.  She took my letter, which means that Garrett will get it tomorrow.  I am so excited mommy.  I am so excited.  I cannot wait for him to see it."  Of course I know there was no address, and that Garrett will not get his picture, but I laughed for awhile about how innocent and naiive he is.  I asked him whether Garrett's address was on the picture.  No, he said with a frown.  Then started jumping up and down again saying that he put GARRETT on the picture.  "Yeah, I know he will get it now!" and he ran away.  

Once again, we spent the day at home.  Olivia had an awful night, coughing with fever and constantly crying.  I finally gave her Tylenol at midnight, and within the hour she was fast asleep.  However, none of us could get out of bed this morning, so we missed PreK again.  After Speech, I took them to the park for an hour and let them play.  Another day has gone by, and I have not gotten one thing done except reading my book.  I am still in the process of  organizing my house.  I am currently working on my office and my desk.  Normally this would have taken me one day, but these 20 minute spurts are not getting me anywhere fast.  Oh well, my goal is to sort through the trash, reorganize my closets and such, and get ready for next year's move, so I can take my time.  Tomorrow the kids are both going back to school, so hopefully I can get a little sewing done along with some much needed cleaning.  I better get to work now.


Posted by Pretty Ditty



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena