Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall already?




Just the thought of Fall tickles my tummy. I love Fall, and all the beautiful colors, almost as much as I like Springtime. Especially the weather. One of the first Fall/Winter 2009 ideas I had was to make a skirt to match this beautiful jacket I picked up in California. The fabric from Sandi Henderson was a perfect match and an absolute favorite of mine. Although I put the skirt together with this store bought item for a picture, I have something else in mind to start my Fall/Winter collection. It is in the works and I hope to have it done sometime this week.

Cute Fabric. Cute Skirt.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena