Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall already?




Just the thought of Fall tickles my tummy. I love Fall, and all the beautiful colors, almost as much as I like Springtime. Especially the weather. One of the first Fall/Winter 2009 ideas I had was to make a skirt to match this beautiful jacket I picked up in California. The fabric from Sandi Henderson was a perfect match and an absolute favorite of mine. Although I put the skirt together with this store bought item for a picture, I have something else in mind to start my Fall/Winter collection. It is in the works and I hope to have it done sometime this week.

Cute Fabric. Cute Skirt.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena