Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hesba for sale





I did not think I would get so many exciting emails when I decided to sell this thing. But for all that are interested, here are a few pictures. It is a wonderful carriage. It comes with a bassinett that has its own cover. The lining is a light blue and white striped cotton. Excellent quality. The bassinett can be removed, and turned into a stroller. The seat as well as the bassinett can be rotated in either direction for easy access. The handlebar also can switch to either side. The stroller seat has many different positions and can lay completely flat in case your toddler goes to sleep. It also has a foot rest that moves up or down to various positions. The wheels can be removed for easy transportation or repair. My husband used to say that this carriage has a better shock system then our car. I am not sure about the price yet. You can look it up on the internet. The price I saw for the carriage was EUR 859.99. Of course, it is used and it comes with many accessories including:
- an umbrella (matching to the lining)
- a rain cover (also great for windy days)
- a down feather sack for the stroller
- possibly a down feather pillow for the bassinet (I cannot make up my mind yet, whether I want to sell it).

If you are interested, please send me an email at jeanninemccloskey@yahoo.com
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena